After a LONG, brutal week, I am grateful for a weekend at home, dinner with friends, and a visit from my mom. First, I have to get to 5 PM tomorrow! However, since I do finally have a weekend at home and no *big* plans, I am not going to blog. I’m going to spend time with my husband, my dogs, my friends and my family and enjoy each second. So, I want to share with you some things I’m LOVING right now and wish you a happy weekend!
1. My new gold Tieks. I bought these for my trip to Boston a couple weeks ago and loved every second that my feet were in them. While they are pricey, they are worth it – and well-made too, so they’ll totally hold up for all of your walking around the city! (PS- their customer service is out of this world!).
2. My DSLR that was abandoned while in grad school. I recently signed up for a course on digital photography (forever a student!) and I’m excited to learn how to really use my camera instead of just snapping random shots of my dog sleeping. Stay tuned, this blog may be infiltrated with my personal photography in the near future!
3. Iced Green Tea (unsweetened) from Starbucks. I’m obviously still holding onto summer with this one – but I can’t help it. Caffeine without coffee breath? Plus it’s a super refreshing afternoon treat.
4. Klorane Dry Shampoo – this gem came in a Birchbox just before my wedding. Thank goodness! I used it several times while on our honeymoon. Having hair that NEEDS to be washed daily is not fun, but Klorane is up to the challenge. (Secret: I can get by with not washing my hair for work and just using this!!). Also – if you’re not on the Birchbox bandwagon yet, what are you waiting for?
5. My J. Crew Peter Pan sweater – it’s actually from the Factory Store and apparently sold out now, so I’m glad I snagged it when I did. I am looking forward to a Fall spent wearing this comfortable shirt.
6. HOKIES! I am from right near Blacksburg and have a family full of Hokies (and I married one!). We are excited for the games we get to go back and see in Lane Stadium, but the ones on our couch (like tonight) aren’t so bad. Excited for college football season to be in full force and for the butt-kickin’ Georgia Tech is receiving tonight!
Alright y’all, signing off for the weekend. Go enjoy this gorgeous Fall weather we have been having. Spend some time with your significant other. Go for a run with your pup. Do what makes you happy!